Sunday, October 31, 2010

baby hat

so i`m sitting in my chair finishing my first blanket and thinking to myself what can i do now , then my 10 months old wobbles over to me and as i`m looking at her i think she need a hat

so i went on a mission to learn how to crochet a hat and bam i found a lovely tutorial on how to make one and masha`allah it was so simple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWFUOay8ajk

so i sat down with my yarn and started it took basically a half day to make  and as i went a long i kept thinking how to make more out of it

so here is how it is before i added to it



and this is it after i finished



 

4 comments:

  1. I've already said it but I'll say it again: well done, it's beautiful! I want to see the blanket now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jazak`allah khair nicola

    as for the blanket (star blanket) i havent finished it as i got so caught up in these hats

    insha`allah soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sallam.
    WoW beautiful. i love crochet works but i have never work with it, but now i think to take a try.
    your blog is awesome...
    stay blessed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazak Allah Khair sis ... i'm glad you like my blog and thank you for dropping by and taking time to look around

    ReplyDelete