Saturday, April 9, 2011

a new home

so after throwing it around in my head i decided to change over my blog to blogger as i prefer the layout better... and now i`m happy

so while doing that i decided that i wanted an easy day and could be bother to do much cook ... with my hubby not around i can take it a little easier

so all i did was put some chicken in the oven with black pepper, salt, thyme and i cut up some onions, garlic and tomato and potatoes and drizzled over a little oil and placed wedges of lemon as well

and covered with tin foil when nearly finished take the tin foil off to allow to brown


2 comments:

  1. Mabrouk on the new look !

    Mashaa Allah your dish looks delicious ! I am making sth like it today , whole chicken baked with onions, zucchiny and carrots. I add ground corriander too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. masha`allah thats sounds good as well ... normally mine should be a bit browner but zina took it out before it was finished

    ReplyDelete